Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Progress

I got home today, made Shake & Bake chicken, rice and caesar salad. Ate and cleaned up with the boys. Checked Facebook out for a bit (of course), fed fish, took out one that died :( Saw that one of the new ones I bought has Ick which is probably why now 2 fish and the new frog died since last week. Luckily I have Ick tablets handy from the last time this happen and hopefully it clears it up before wiping out more fish. Then I cleaned Zoeys litter, sat back down to the table with my laptop, and was going to just waste away the evening on the internet.


I thought about this though, and what I've blogged about, and said nope, not having another evening go by with nothing done, because once you get sucked in, time just flies by and before you know if, it's bed time. So I went upstairs to my Easel, and started painting. :D

I spent two hours on it, and this is what it looks like so far:



Halo Reach. What happened to the one-dimenional days of easy things that kids liked. Haha, would have been much easier to paint something like Sonic the Hedgehog! I have 4 more guys to do in this painting, then I start a co-workers cat, Pablo.

No comments:

Post a Comment