Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's Over!

The long weekend is over! It was great while it lasted, but as always, could have been longer, lol.

I got my Halo painting finished! Here it is:

















I'm getting lots of orders now for paintings, it's great! :) It feels good to be back into painting. It's been way too long. I'm here now waiting for 3 canvas' to dry, I could blow dry them, but the hubby is beside me sleeping, so don't wanna wake him up.


I got a run in yesterday, 10km. I was supposed to do 15km, but I ran out of water so I went home because I was getting dehydrated. Today was rest day, so I'll run again tomorrow.


Dinner at the sister-in-law's was great. Which brings me to another topic.. I was talking to my Mom this morning, and she had already known that I went to the sister-in-laws before I even said it, so I realized that she must have read it on my blog. That got me thinking; I wonder who actually does read my blog? So I want to try something out. If you are reading this from a post I put on my Facebook page, can you please "like" the post when you are done reading this. Pretty please? I'm just curious now as to if anyone's out there reading it. :)


Well I must run along now and get to painting a little more before bedtime.


Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Ash, that painting is amaaaazing! What type of paints do you use? I really wanna get back into painting...I miss it a ton. I'm just worried that I won't even remember how to blend paints anymore. Wish I hadn't stopped for so long. Painting party? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I use Acrylic. Don't worry it will just come back to you once you start again. Yes painting and running party, haha!

    ReplyDelete