Friday, April 22, 2011

Long Weekend!

Happy Easter Everyone!

What's everyone's plans for the long weekend? We are having dinner at the sister-in-laws tomorrow. I'm also hoping that this will be a productive weekend for me. I want to get a lot of paintings done, it's now crunch-time! Next Friday is my goal deadline for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society I'm raising money for. If anyone reading this would like to donate, here's the link! :D

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1053067&langPref=en-CA

I actually only need $400 more! The website hasn't updated yet because it's waiting on the Paypal to go through.

Anyways, I found a new salad I like! I bought one at Williams, and then I decided to make it myself to save money. It's mixed greens with strawberries and poppyseed dressing, scrumptious!

Here's a pic of it before I added the dressing. The one at Williams also has feta cheese and a few manderins and seeds. I didn't have that though, so I made do with what I had.

Trying to eat better. I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast lately. Some people don't like oatmeal, but I love it! Whether it's plain oatmeal, or Peaches and Cream, Maple and Brown Sugar, Berries Oatmeal at Tims or anything!

Well, I must go and start my productive weekend! I wish everyone a fabulous fun-filled weekend surrounded by friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment