Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Motivation

This past Saturday, my friend and I went to an Arbonne training. There were 4 ladies who did speeches, such inspirational people! They told us how to stay motivated, even if you hear No just move on, don't let it get to you. One quote they mentioned is this one by Zig Ziglar:


In other words, you have to keep getting yourself motivated in order to be successful. It's human nature to lose interest in things, but if you want to keep going, then stay focused, keep motivated. They actually recommended to set aside at least 30 minutes a day to read (or listen to!) personal development and/or motivational books or CD's. Sure, what comes to mind when I think of the CD's is someone on the movies with head phones on listening to a self help CD. But you know what, it probably works! I believe I would prefer the books though, but whatever floats your boat, go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment