Monday, November 22, 2010

What a weekend!

I failed miserably this weekend with the whole working out and eating right thing, but it was worth it! Had a girl's night with old friends, and boy oh boy, girls can eat a lot when they're together! Before that night though, I did house work, so that burned some calories at least! Later that night though, we had burgers, potato salad, chocolate-peanut butter dessert, quiche, spring rolls, garlic bread, jelly beans, punch, and sangria all in one night! Then Sunday we went out for breakfast, then what do I do when home with the hubby, we order Chinese! I think I had a weeks worth of calories in a weekend, but every now and then you need to binge :P

Last night, the hubby's cousin brought over his Boxer. We want to see what it would be like to have a boxer, because that's the type of dog we want. So this morning I brought him for a walk, but that's the only exercise I did today, my tummy was hurting today (hmm I wonder why?)

No comments:

Post a Comment