Monday, November 15, 2010

Introduction

It's a proven fact that keeping track of your goals by writing them down actually makes you more likely to go through with them. Knowing that you have to write something down makes you want to do the right thing, because of course you don't want to write down negative things! I've been trying to do this for a long time, but just in my own personal journal. So now I've decided to do it in an online journal, that way I know that people are actually reading it, and I'm hoping that will motivate me to keep going! Hopefully it will also motivate others!
Every year I always say "By my next birthday, I will have a 6 pack". And I don't mean one of those crazy body building 6 packs that those girls have on tv that kind of make you cringe, I just want a nice flat stomach that looks great in a bikini, and every year..sadly..I fail. Either I'm caught up with something else (like last year, planning a wedding) or I just give up. But not this time! I can do it, and I will! Have to keep positive! It's been a thought of mine to become a fitness instructor, but in order to do that, I first have to become fit myself, so this is a blog about my progress. I will record my day later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment