Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Determination

It's crazy how even a couple of days missed at the gym makes it hard for you to go back. The last day I was there was Friday, and I really didn't want to go today either, but I made myself go! I'm glad I did, I feel great after a workout, it"s just hard to get yourself in gear sometimes. I spent about an hour at the gym today, treadmill and crosstrainer.

For food, I missed breakfast. I know that was bad, I didn't get a chance to eat, I should have picked something up at Tims or something, but I didn't. I ate a 6 inch ham sub for lunch. Then around 3:30 I was very hungry again, I guess because I missed breakfast, so I ate my 300 calorie Healthy Choice chicken meal. Then later around 6:30, I ate Indian food, mmmm, so good. I had curry chicken, butter chicken (lot of calories..), rice and salad. Then went to the gym afterwards. Then when I got home, I brought Maxx for a short walk. (The Boxer that's with us for a while).

No comments:

Post a Comment