Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Feelin' Good

First of all, I found out I exagerated the calories on my coffee. Since I get 1 milk instead of cream and only 1 sugar, my coffee is only around 50 calories :) Switching to milk makes a difference, and I only get a medium coffee instead of large.

Here's my food intake for today:

Breakfast - Fruit and Yogurt parfait & Coffee (170 calories)

Lunch - Whole wheat chicken pita with veggies and mustard (240 calories)

Snack - 10 almonds and yogurt (110 calories)

Supper - Healthy Choice Sweet Sesame Chicken and Rice (330 calories)

Snack - Two Nature Valley Granola bar (200 calories)

Total of 1050 calories, which is actually pretty low, maybe I'll eat something small before bed if I get hungry.

Exercise:

45 minutes at the gym: 2.5km run on the treadmill and a little over 1km program on the crosstrainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment