Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year!

Dearest Blog, I am terrible, please forgive me. The Christmas rush is over, so I can focus on working out and eatting better again, and no, I will not make it my resolution. That's so predictable, I wanted to do this before the new year, so I won't call it my resolution. What is my resolution though, is to bring more lunches to work instead of buying them! :) Anyways, since all the hustle and bustle of Christmas has been over, I've been doing pretty good with eating healthy again, and I've went to the gym a few times.

36 days from now I'm going to Cuba, so I need to be bikini ready!!!

So far this week, I did 15 minutes of running on the treadmill during lunchbreak on Monday, and then worked out most of my muscle groups on the machines.
Yesterday I did 30 minutes on the crosstrainer in the "Hill" program.
Today, we will see..might need to take a break to let my muscles relax a little, or just work on my abs, because I didn't focus on that yet this week.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment