Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Feeling great!

Again I am not keeping up with this blog, I got a reminder from Char! :)

I've been doing really good, and have been getting back into running lately. A good partner with running is Yoga! So I joined yoga class, I started last night, and will be doing that on Tuesdays. Yoga is good with running because it stretches your muscles and can prevent injuries. It's not hot yoga though, which I love, but it'll do. I also joined two boot camp classes, I'll be started this Sunday at 11:30, and I joined one on Wednesdays at 6:15 am, yes that's right, 6:15 AM. So I got my butt out of bed this morning at 5:30, stuffed my face with a slice of bread for some carbs, went outside to clean 5+ inches of snow off my car, froze my fingers in the meantime because I lost my gloves, drove on terrible unplowed roads to the gym, just to get my butt whooped by Tom the fitness instructor. Now that's dedication if I must say so myself!! That was about 45 minutes, then I got a shower at the gym, came home and got ready, made myself some eggs to refuel and am here typing this before I even go to work, and I feel great!!

Only 29 days til Cuba!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Ash!! I only reminded you because I like reading about it haha. I seriously would come to Brampton and do some hot yoga with you because I miss it soooo much. I should definitely start doing yoga again because I love running. Keep up the good work...sounds like you've got a great system going...props to you for doing the 6am class lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Yeah the hot yoga is not at my gym though, so I'm just doing the regular yoga for now. Still okay though. :)

    ReplyDelete