Sunday, January 16, 2011

Awesome workout today!

I did another boot camp today at my gym. It was an instructor I've never had, and the work out was awesome! It's great when you work out for a while, and you can see that you are progressing because you are picking up your pace. It motivates you even more! The music she had today was awesome as well, when working out, it's all about the music. If you stay focused on the music, and keep with the pace of the beat, you'll do great. I had a piece of toast and scrambled eggs with peppers pre-workout. Post-workout I had a smoothy, frozen raspberries, milk, vanilla protein and fibre. Tasted great. It's Arbonne products might I add. I fine that the protein doesn't have that chalky taste that a lot of protein powders have. Arbonne's protein is made from natural sources(because they're vegan) and not from whey protein, maybe this makes the difference in the taste? Anyways, I like it, and if I didn't I would be honest!

25 days til Cuba!

No comments:

Post a Comment