Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Rush

As you can see, I haven't been writing in here much. That's because I've been failing miserably lately, lol. I haven't been to the gym in almost a week, and I feel BLAH! I've been very busy though, so I shouldn't be so hard on myself. Friday I had the day off work because we had a wedding to go to, so I was preparing for that in the morning, then was there all day. Then Saturday I had a meeting with my Arbonne Upline, starting up my business, then after that we had a Christmas party to go to that night. Sure, I could have went to the gym on Sunday, but all I wanted to do was rest!! Which is what Sunday is for right? Well, I still ended up going out and getting some Christmas gifts. Then yesterday I went to the Arbonne distribution centre to pick up my business tools! So last night I was just going through that, and didn't go to the gym either. So tonight I MUST go! I haven't been eating that great lately either, as I mentioned before about the parties we went to, well of course they all involved food, and LOTS of it. Then yesterday at work we had a Christmas potluck which inolved a lot more food and then waking up in the middle of the night with heartburn, not fun. That was my breaking point, I decided I must wake up and get back on track just as I was blogging about. Then I come online and see my friend lost 10lbs, good for her!! Now that's my extra boost of motivation for today.

Today I went out to lunch with a few people from a Supplier. I had a salad, scallops, green beans and risotto, and for dessert a bowl of mixed berries with a small scoop of ice cream. Not to shabby at all, and for breakfast I had a Nature Valley granola bar. Not sure about Supper yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment