Monday, December 6, 2010

Tis The Season

Tis the season, and with the season comes goodies galore! Very hard to resist temptation when there are so many Christmas treats, parties with appetizers, candies and chocolates and so on. Don't be afraid of this people! You can still enjoy the season, just limit what you eat. When you are at a party with platters of different appetizers, it's very hard to keep track of how much you are eating. You think, oh just a couple here a couple there, and before you know it, you have a tummy ache! Normally I would eat lots when there's appetizers out, because they are just so scrumptious. This past weekend though, I went to a party and only had a few different ones. I was really happy about this later when I wasn't grumbling about an upset stomach.

As for exercise, I haven't been to the gym in a few days, but I'll be going tonight. Don't worry if you fall off the wagon sometimes, just jump back on when you can!

Also, I don't think I mentioned this before, but I actually started watching what I eat and exercising more before I actually started this blog. After the wedding when we got back to Ontario the beginning of October I decided to get back on track, because since we were engaged Dec of last year, all I could thnk about was WEDDING. Luckily I had a dress that had a corset that expands, otherwise I would have had to squeeze into it on our Wedding day Sept. 25. Since the wedding, I've lost 10 lbs, I'm not tracking inches though, which I should be, since muscle weighs more than fat, maybe I should start doing that!

Ta Ta for now!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment