Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Get Back On Track

So I lied, didn't go to the gym the last couple days!! I went today though on my lunch break. 30 minutes on the cross trainer and burned over 200 calories. It's crazy how even just missing a couple days at the gym can throw you off track, and you need to make yourself go back again. I feel great when I do go though! Not everyone likes working out, but you need to find something that you enjoy doing or you will never keep it up. Could be walking, running, machines, fitness classes, yoga, etc etc, try everything until you find what's right for you! As for me, I actually like all forms of exercise. I really enjoy boot camp which I will be starting in January. As for equipment I like the Cross trainer because of the different programs that kick your butt, and I like the treadmill.

Maybe I'll work out on the exercise ball a bit tonight, or punch the boxing bag, haven't done that in a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment