Thursday, May 19, 2011

Still here!

Yeah, I'm still here. I haven't blogged lately, obviously, so thought I would tonight. A lot has been happening lately. From the motor dying on my old car on Friday the 13th, to finishing my old job of 5 & a half years, to getting a new car, and then starting a new job! I'm so happy the long weekend is almost here, I need to sleep in!

Last night I had my first hot stone massage. It was great, but not long enough. Could have stayed there forever! Well...at least as long as my small bladder would let me...then I got a pedicure, which was badly needed. My poor feet had blisters from one of the long runs I did. Which brings me to running...I haven't been keeping up with my training this past couple of weeks. There's not enough hours in the day, or enough energy in me lately to keep up with everything! Today I went to Zumba though, and then did a short run. I hope to get a couple of long runs in this weekend, because only 2 weeks from Sunday is the half marathon!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment